Baku Night Tour
Feeling adventurous after hours? This late-night tour of Baku will show you the city when it is most beautiful: under the moonlight. A perfect blend of old and new, this tour has a focus on both modernity while also highlighting the traditional sides of Baku – You’ll get an in-depth introduction to both modern-day traditions as well historical traditions of Baku that have been around for centuries!
You’ll have the chance to see the iconic Flame Towers all lit up, and take an evening stroll by the seaside-facing Flag Square. Flag Square is home to the tallest flagpole in the world, and the views of the Caspian Sea at night are simply breathtaking.
You’ll be amazed at the views of the Baku Olympic Stadium, which held the first European Games in 2015. And of course, no night tour would be complete without a stop at the Old City – and this one is no exception. You’ll explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Icherisheher, getting lost in its narrow cobbled streets and admiring its ancient buildings illuminated against the night sky.
The Heydar Aliyev Center is one of the most impressive architectural landmarks in Baku, and you’ll have the chance to see it up close on this tour. Designed by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid, the Heydar Aliyev Center is a truly spectacular sight.
This is just a taste of what you can expect on the Baku Night Tour with Toso Tours Azerbaijan Tour Operators.
This tour is perfect for those who want to see Baku in a different light – quite literally!
This evening tour of Baku provides a unique view of the city after dark. You’ll see the glimmering lights of Baku under the night sky, and explore a mix of both old and new as your guide takes an in-depth introduction to both modern-day traditions and traditional habits that still exist in Baku’s culture today.
- Your tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Baku in a chauffeured vehicle. From there, you’ll head to the first stop on your tour: the Heydar Aliyev Center.
- The Heydar Aliyev Center is one of the most impressive architectural landmarks in Baku, and you’ll have the chance to see it up close on this tour. Designed by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid, the Heydar Aliyev Center is a truly spectacular sight.
- After taking some time to admire the Heydar Aliyev Center, you’ll head to Baku’s Old City – Icherisheher. This ancient city is full of narrow cobbled streets and traditional buildings, which are even more beautiful when illuminated at night. As you explore Icherisheher, your guide will tell you all about the history and culture of this ancient city.
- Next, you’ll head to the Baku Olympic Stadium. The Baku Olympic Stadium was built for the 2015 European Games, and it’s truly a sight to behold! You’ll have the chance to see it up close on this tour, and learn all about its fascinating history.
- After admiring the Baku Olympic Stadium, you’ll head to Flag Square – home to the tallest flagpole in the world, and some of the most breathtaking views of the Caspian Sea. You’ll have some time to take in the views and snap some photos before heading to your next stop.
- Next, you’ll head to the iconic Flame Towers. The Flame Towers are one of the most famous landmarks in Baku, and they’re even more impressive when lit up at night. You’ll have the chance to take some photos and admire these incredible towers before heading to your final stop: the Seaside Boulevard.
- The Seaside Boulevard is a beautiful promenade that runs along the shores of the Caspian Sea. You’ll have some time to stroll along the boulevard, take in the views, and snap some photos before heading back to your hotel.
- The tour is suitable for children of all ages, and children under 6 are free.
- There is a moderate amount of walking on this tour, so travelers are recommended to have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Baku is included in this tour and will be arranged after booking.
- To ensure an on-time start, please be ready and waiting in your lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- Don’t forget your camera – there will be plenty of opportunities for shooting great pictures of Baku!