Baku City Tour
Experience all that Baku has to offer by taking a guided tour of the city! You’ll get a first-hand look at all the amazing things Baku has to offer with a knowledgeable local guide who knows all the best spots in town – It’s the perfect introduction to Azerbaijan for first-time visitors!
This action-packed 3-hour walking tour will take you through Icheri Sheher, the Old City of Baku, where you can learn about the city’s rich history. You’ll also visit the Shirvanshah Palace, one of the most well-preserved historic buildings in Azerbaijan. Finally, you’ll see the Maiden Tower, a towering structure that has stood in the city for centuries, and take a trip to the Miniature Book Museum, where you can see some of the world’s smallest books.
This tour includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in a chauffeured vehicle, as well as a knowledgeable local guide who will show you all the best that Baku has to offer.
Travel to Baku, Azerbaijan today and see for yourself why this city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. This is an experience you won’t want to miss!
Azerbaijan is known for its stunning architecture and rich culture, and there is no better way to experience it than by taking a tour of Baku City. This 3-hour walking tour of Baku will take you to some of the most iconic landmarks in the city.
- First, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a chauffeured vehicle and driven to Icheri Sheher, the Old City of Baku (Icheri Sheher), where you’ll learn about the city’s rich history from your knowledgeable local guide.
- Get an up-close view of some of the most well-preserved historic buildings in Azerbaijan, including the UNESCO-listed Shirvanshah Palace.
- Explore the shelves of the Miniature Book Museum, which houses the world’s largest collection of miniature books! Take a peek at some of the world’s smallest books and learn about Azerbaijan’s rich literary history.
- Take a stroll through Highland Park, where you can get a first-hand view of the modern part of Baku, including the Flame Towers – 3 buildings that are among the tallest in Azerbaijan!
- Check out the Maiden Tower, a towering structure that has stood in the city for centuries and is located in the heart of Icherisheher.
- We’ll explore the Alley of Martyrs, one of the most popular attractions in Azerbaijan. Here you will also see the Eternal Flame, which is a monument to those who lost their lives during the country’s struggle for independence.
- Finally, after a few hours of exploring, you’ll be driven back to the center of town in a chauffeured vehicle and dropped off back at your hotel, where this Baku city tour comes to an end.
This is an exciting and educational way to spend a few hours in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Book now and prepare to be amazed by all this city has to offer with one of the top tour companies in Baku!
- This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off in a chauffeured vehicle, as well as a knowledgeable local guide who will show you all the best that Baku has to offer.
- There is a moderate amount of walking on this tour, so travelers are recommended to have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome on this tour free of charge.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from select hotels in Baku is included and will be arranged after booking
- To ensure a timely pick-up, please be ready and waiting in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your tour.
- This tour can be conducted in English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Russian, Turkish or Russian.